COCHLEAR IMPLANT KIDS DAY
When: April 21, 2012 10:00-2:00 pm
Where: Rec Center on campus Rooms 2.104 & 2.112
Why: A day of fun and friendship for children with cochlear implants and their families!
How you can help: 1.) You can sign up to be on a committee to help with preparation of the games and entertainment. 2.) You can sign up to come to CIKD and help work the booths.
- You can do both! Being on a committee = 1 pt. Each hour at CIKD = 1 pt.
- If you have any ideas for food/entertainment/prizes - email an officer!
- Here is the google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PejxH8nTmPBD68TQvv_p4cPHQP-x9z1YbzTK3ceNrj0/edit
Other NSSLHA news:
SOCIAL @ Juciy Tart
- This Thursday March 29 from 6:30-8:00
- Come for an hour and sign up with Shannon for a social point!
FUNDRAISER @ Juicy Tart
- Go to Juicy Tart anytime until March 31
- Tell them you are with NSSLHA and save your receipt to give to Natalia!
Mark your calendars:
END OF THE YEAR BANQUET
- Probably the best night of the year.
- When: May 1 @ 5:00
- Where: Rec Center
- Food: Salt Lick OMG
Hope everyone has a great week!